Sunday 7 June 2015

15. Why so CEREALous?

Last week I went to a place called Cereal Killer Cafe in Camden Town, London. This place was one of the coolest restaurants I have ever been to because I have never seen anything like it before. The only food on the menu were cereal and Pop Tarts! This place had every cereal imaginable. It had all of the popular cereals from the United States, France, Spain, and all of the popular cereals from almost every country in the United Kingdom. You had the option to mix different kinds of cereals together and you could even put toppings like sprinkles, chocolate chips, Oreos, etc. in your cereal. It was amazing!  My favorite part about the restaurant were the decorations. My favorite decoration was a canvas with the Joker on it from Batman, and it was made entirely out of cereal. It was one of the coolest things I have ever seen! Another interesting part about the restaurant was that you had the option to sit in a bed if you wanted to instead of a chair. Weird right? I felt like I was in a movie. If you ever happen to visit London, I highly recommend going to Cereal Killer Cafe. I am not even a breakfast person, and I loved it! It was definitely one of the highlights of my trip here in London so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment