Wednesday 3 June 2015

14. Hailey and Katie Take London

As I am currently sitting in class pretending to pay attention right now, all I can think about is how excited I am that my sister Hailey is coming to London today to visit me! She arrives later today at 4:30, and I cannot believe that I get to experience being here in London with her. Hailey just graduated from the University of Texas and is going to law school this fall at Boston College, so what better way to celebrate her accomplishments than a Euro Trip?! Hailey is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met, so being in London with her is definitely going to be an enlightening experience. She studied abroad in London for the entire first semester of her junior year at UT, so she knows everything there is to know about London and all of the cool places to go. Lucky me right?! Hailey and I are already super close, and I cannot wait for this experience to make us even closer. My other two sisters, Riley and Nikki, are EXTREMELY jealous that we get to be in London together, and I cannot wait to rub it in their faces and send them lots of pictures! Lol. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! CAN YOU TELL?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment