Sunday 21 June 2015

46. Life is Good When You Have Harry Style's Water Bottle

 I was having a very stressful day today and was in a horrible mood until I came across Harry Style's water bottle in my suitcase. A couple weeks ago, I went to the One Direction concert and I caught Harry Style's water bottle after he drank half of it and threw it into the audience. After I caught it and screamed for 5 minutes in absolute shock, I realized there was still water left in it, and finished his water bottle. So, yes, I have shared saliva with the one and only Harry Styles. I know this may sound creepy and extremely weird, but it was an AMAZING moment in my life!! I kept his water bottle after the concert and am bringing it home with me to Newport Beach. It is so funny how a water bottle changed my horrible mood to an amazing one today. However, to me it is not just any water bottle. I now have a piece of Harry Styles in my life! I have come to the realization that I will probably never get to meet him since he is so famous now, so this water bottle is the closest thing that I have to doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment