Sunday 21 June 2015

43. Hair Wraps and Hennas

 What happens in Barcelona stays in Barcelona... except for my henna tattoo and hair wrap. LOL. I decided to get a henna tattoo of Hello Kitty on my right shoulder and a hot pink and gold hair wrap while I was at the beach on Saturday. I absolutely love them both! I was inspired to do both of these things because they remind me of my childhood, and I love nothing more than feeling young. I have always had a weird obsession with Hello Kitty. When I was younger I used to watch these two Hello Kitty movies over and over again. I watched them so much that my mom had to hide them from me so I could be open to watching other movies. I wanted to get the hair wrap because I used to get them every summer when I was a child. This hair wrap tradition sadly ended when I got to middle school, but I decided that I am going to start it back up again. This hair wrap that I got in Barcelona will be the first of many to come! Barcelona has been my favorite part about studying abroad so far, and I am going to make an effort to go back at some point in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment