Monday 15 June 2015

34. Baby Bottle Pop!



Last weekend in Paris my friends and I went to a restaurant called Le Refuge des Fondues. This was no ordinary restaurant. They served their drinks in baby bottles! It was so strange! This place inspired me because it really made me feel like a kid again. There were Disney characters, Looney Tunes characters, Barbie Dolls, etc. all around the place. It was such a fun experience and such a creative idea! The waiters gave you white boards and white board markers, and you had to draw your drink order in order to get your drink! I ordered a drink called "Shrek", so I had to draw Shrek on the white board and give it to the waiter. I have never experienced a restaurant like this place. It was definitely a memory I will never forget. I even kept the baby bottle as a souvenir! If I ever go to Paris again, I will for sure be going back to Le Refuge des Fondues.

No comments:

Post a Comment