Wednesday 27 May 2015

4. Tube or Fun House?


Today my friends and I were on the tube for quite a long time. The destination we were going to was very far from where we were, so the tube ended up taking around 35 minutes. Unfortunately, I get bored very easily, so I decided to find ways to entertain myself. After examining all of the silent, expressionless Europeans on the tube, I came across the giant window across from me and my friends. I thought it was absolutely hilarious how the window distorted our faces. It reminded me of the mirrors in a fun house. I happen to be obsessed with taking pictures- selfies in particular- so I thought this was the perfect time and place to do so. The pictures ended up turning out very funny and interesting! So, if you are ever bored on the tube, I recommend doing this! It was definitely worth the funny photo. 

P.S. - Shout out to the brunette in the top photo on the right who is glaring at me because she thought I was taking a photo of her. LOL.















No comments:

Post a Comment