Sunday 31 May 2015

8. Stonehenge

If you haven't noticed by my previous blog posts, I have a lot of weird obsessions. To add onto the list, I have a huge obsession with taking artsy pictures of flowers. Everywhere I go, if I see pretty flowers, I HAVE to stop and get a cool photo of them, no matter how ridiculous I look. Yesterday when I went to Stonehenge, which is in Wiltshire, England, I saw an array of pretty yellow flowers all over the grass. Instead of just taking a typical picture of the massive stones, I thought it would be a cool idea to take a picture of the flowers and the stones at the same time. After laying on the ground and looking like an idiot for five minutes, I finally captured a photo that I liked, which is the photo above. I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment