Monday 25 May 2015

2. I'm a mermaid... DUH


  1. Last night in London, my friends and I went to an Italian restaurant called Sirena Ristorante Italiano. The food was absolutely amazing, but that wasn't even my favorite part about the restaurant. My favorite part happened to be the mermaids that appeared on the menus, walls, and the awning of the place. The picture to the right is one of the mermaids on the restaurant's awning. A weird fact about me is that I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mermaid more than anything else in the world. I am absolutely infatuated by them. The mermaids around the restaurant brought back a flashback of my childhood growing up in Newport Beach, California. I have always loved the ocean. If people go to the beach with me, I will be found in the water the entire time. So obviously nothing sounds more amazing than being part fish... aka a mermaid. They are beautiful creatures, and I grew up wanting nothing more than to be one of them. Clearly, becoming a mermaid is quite unrealistic (LOL), so I had to do some problem solving. So, with my love for technology and photoshop, I created pictures of me as a mermaid which was the best I could do to make my dream become a reality. Down below is one out of the few pictures that I photoshopped! Many of my friends and acquaintances  found my mermaid obsession very weird, and they thought my mermaid pictures were even more weird. However, if it takes embracing my weirdness to get an awesome photo of me as a mermaid, I'll do it! Why? Because mermaids are AWESOME! So long story short, I'm REALLY weird and REALLY obsessed with mermaids. With this being said, the restaurant Sirena Ristorante Italiano will forever be one of my favorite restaurants in London, all thanks to those wonderful mermaids that decorate the place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment