Sunday 31 May 2015

6. I Love Lucy

If you don't already know, I am OBSESSED with my dog. Her name is Lucy, but I like to call her Lulu. I got Lulu on my 12th birthday, and she was the best birthday present I have ever received. She brightens my day every day and is always there to make me happy.  I love my dog so much that it is kind of weird. All of my friends think that I have an unhealthy obsession with her, but I can't help it! She is the best dog in the world.The reason I am posting about her is because I am currently experiencing separation anxiety. I miss her SO much that it makes me want to cry. I cannot wait to see here when I get back home to Newport Beach! Love you and miss you Lucy!

P.S.- Lulu has an Instagram! Follow her! Her insta name is lulusenske.

No comments:

Post a Comment